Products | SedonaDocs
Yes You Can Find Your Documents
- Secure and protected document management system.
- Ability to store any type of electronic file.
- Immediate access to customer files.
Store all your documents in a secured environment with protection from unauthorized viewing based on your user’s security level. SedonaDocs provides immediate access to all your customer’s files, and best of all you’ll never lose a file again! Simply click a document and open the file for viewing.
• Documents stored in customer’s record at the customer, site and system levels
• Store documents for vendors, part and jobs
• Improved security with access level controls
• Centralized location for all of your information
• Scan in documents (tiffs, gifs, pdfs)
• View documents from any location (offsite users)
• Ability to email, fax, print and save documents
• Complete back up of document in case of disaster
• Save Excel worksheets and links to other web pages
Access Customer Saved Files
• Work orders
• Field service reports
For more information or to schedule a demonstration email: email@example.com or call 440-247-5602
- SedonaDocs can be run on (and it is recommended) the same SQL Server as the primary databases.
- You should have a minimum of 250GB’s of free hard drive space available to allow database growth.
- SedonaDocs can be hosted on a separate server if you chose, as long as that server has SQL Server installed.
- You must have at least SQL 2008 R2 to use SedonaDocs.
- Any workstation with SedonaOffice installed can access SedonaDocs.
- The workstation must have compatible viewers for any format that documents are to be saved in. Examples include MS Word, Adobe Reader, Paintshop, etc.
- The C++ 2010 Runtimes and .Net 4 (available through the SedonaOffice Client tools) are required to use direct document scanning.
- For direct document scanning, any TWAIN or WIA based scanner with a USB interface ‘should’ work with SedonaDocs.
- Network bases and non-compliant scanners may not work and are not officially supported.
- Fijitsu ‘SnapScan’ scanners are known NOT to work with SedonaDocs.
- HP Office Jet PRO 8600 scanners are known NOT to work with SedonaDocs.
- As common scanner protocols are difficult to narrow down, we cannot absolutely guarantee any scanners compatibility.
- Known compatible devices include HP 5590, HP 6600, HP 4500, Kodak i1120, Kodak i2400 and Epson Office USB based scanners.
- RDP protocols do not natively support scanners, so to use scanners across a remote desktop session you will need to look into 3rd party controls designed to map scanners. USB for Remote Desktop has been show to work (http://www.usb-over-network.com/usb-for-remote-desktop.html) but this is not the only available product.
- For Terminal Users to open documents, the appropriate viewer is required to be installed on the server. Example, if a client tried to open a .pdf file, then a .pdf viewer such as Adobe Reader would have to be installed on the Terminal Server and accessible by the remote users.