News | 2016 Users Conference
We are pleased to announce that the 14th Annual SedonaOffice Users Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida from January 25-27, 2016. Attendees will connect with other Users and SedonaOffice staff to enhance their SedonaOffice experience and gain greater insight into their business. Come learn what others are doing and share your experiences with them.
SedonaOffice Users Conference Takeaways
- There are plenty of opportunities to meet with other users during meals, breaks and receptions.
- Through exchanging information with other users discover how others use the application.
- Over 40 class sessions to choose from
- Selections for every level of user in your organization
- The Executive Track is designed specifically for management who run their businesses. Read more about the executive workshop here.
- Hear from Michael Marks and Don Faybrick, Perennial Software Co-Founders, about the latest new features and what is up ahead for 2016
- Meet with our partners to learn how their products and services complement SedonaOffice
- The conference is not all work and no play
- Attendees have time to enjoy the facility and surrounding area
- After a full day of seminars it’s good to take a break!
Attendees will be able to select from a diverse group of educational sessions on each day of the conference. We will have six tracks, each targeting a different area. Mid-September we will have a detailed schedule with individual class descriptions.
Specially designed for Presidents, CEOs and other executive management this track focuses on business issues. Day one will feature special sessions by CapitalSource. Day two will be a one-day workshop given by Larry Johnson, our conference keynote speaker. More information may be found here.
Employees just starting out with SedonaOffice will want to be sure and attend this track. Instruction during these sessions will start from the ground and work their way up. Topics will include Job Management, Inventory, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Designed for the experienced SedonaOffice User. Attend these sessions to take a deep dive into topics including Job Management, Job Planner, Collections and Inventory. Go beyond the basics and explore these topics on a higher level.
What is the best way to get the information that you want and need from SedonaOffice? How do other users handle specific situations? The sessions in the Best Practices track will allow attendees to hear from other users about standard operating procedures demonstrating that there is more than one way to scare a cat.
Queries and Reporting
Learn more about the tools to help you find and use the information in SedonaOffice that you need. These sessions will explore Queries, Data Mining and SQL Reporting. With the vast amount of data in SedonaOffice, it is critical to extract the numbers that will help you run your business.
The WeSuite sales track will focus on providing your Customers with a better experience by fine tuning, and alignment of the use of WeOpportunity, WeEstimate and its Add-On Modules. Whether taking first steps into WeSuite, as your sales management software solution, or a veteran WeSuite User, the track sessions will empower you to improve workflow and strengthen your organization’s sales process by providing “deeper dives” into features, functionality, document output, reporting and system configuration.
State of SedonaOffice
Michael Marks & Don Faybrick
Mastering the Storm of Change
Larry Johnson, CSP, PA
Author, Speaker and Corporate Culture Expert
Mastering the Storm of Change Workshop
On Tuesday Larry Johnson will be leading an all day workshop based on his breakfast keynote.
Right now, while some organizations are seeing improvement in their economic outlook, many are still facing falling revenues, restricted budgets, and reduced growth. Like past fluctuations in the economy, this downturn will eventually pass. In the meantime, those who survive, both organizationally and individually will be those who keep their spirits up and never stop looking for new ways to perform more efficiently, effectively and creatively. Drawing on 22 years of investigation and consulting experience with some of the world’s foremost corporations and governmental organizations, Larry Johnson will show you how to make the most of these difficult times through leadership and change management.
Join us Tuesday evening for a fun, casual event. While we cannot tell you what we are doing, we will say that it will not be a sit down dinner and performer. Sponsored by:
January 25-27, 2016
- On January 24th in the evening there is a Welcome Reception and Registration. Sponsored by:
- Sessions start at 9AM on Monday and conclude with Lunch on Wednesday.
- We recommend you arrive no later than Sunday, January 24, 2016.
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
5001 Coconut Rd.
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Our room block is full and the hotel is sold out. We are still accepting registrations and have rooms at the Hyatt Place Coconut Point which is less than two miles away. Please contact Rebecca at RebeccaH@PerennialSoftware.com or (440) 247-5602 x213 to reserve one of the rooms at the Hyatt Place.
Dress for the conference is casual, including all social events.
Attendees should fly into the Fort Meyers Airport (RSW).
The hotel does not provide shuttle service. Attendees are responsible for their trip to/from the resort. We have partnered with Superior Airport Shuttle. The cost is $35 for 1-3 persons and an additional $10 for every passenger thereafter.
Reservations may be made two ways:
1. Online at https://www.superiorairportshuttle.com/reservations. When you make your reservation select 2016 SOUC in the drop down for Select Service Type.
2. Calling (239) 267-4777 and mentioning 2016SOUC.
Questions? Contact April at AprilM@PerennialSoftware.com or (440) 247-5602 x204.